The jewelry industry isn't known for being ethical. Since we started out, one of the most motivating elements for us has been actively choosing to do the right thing. We hope to be an example to other brands that it's possible to make sustainable choices from day one.
Our priorities are based on materials, planet, people & process.
- Since we started, we have given 10% of profits to charities. We pledged to do this via Giving What We Can.
- All our packaging is recyclable. We use branded Fairtrade cotton pouches as a way for you to safely store your jewelry to keep it in great condition.
- We have a climate positive workforce via our partnership with Ecologi. On our behalf, they fund climate projects and plant trees.
People & Process
- We are proud to produce all our jewelry from start to finish in England
- Our small team works a 30 hour week and gets paid as if working a 37.5 hour week
- We are happy to be able to pay above the Living Wage
Our aim is to ensure that every piece we make is as sustainable as possible. We’re by no means perfect. One area we have yet to find a solution for is finding recycled sterling silver chains.
We hope that by making everything in England using materials like recycled silver and Fairmined Eco gold, we can be the ethical alternative for jewelry lovers.